2019 KTM 350 EXC-F
OAC Through August 31, 2019
Built To Get Wild: You don't just become the bestseller. You have to earn it. With mud, sweat and gears. The power-to-weight ratio of its compact DOHC engine is spot on for any terrain and situation. It will answer the call of the wild with precise handling and tough suspension. No matter how mud-caked your face is, that smile will shine through. When you find the end of the trail, you will know what we're talking about.
- The KTM 350 EXC-F engine features a design with similar dimensions to the KTM 250 EXC-F, but delivering 450-style torque and power over the entire rev range. The architecture with an optimized shaft configuration makes for excellent mass centralization and effortless rideability, at only 28.5kg. That's including the comfort of an E-starter. This makes the KTM 350 EXC-F brilliantly suited to adventurers looking for the ultimate combination of power and weight. And it's Euro IV homologated, so it's green and KTM orange at the same time.
- Transmission: The engine is fitted with a precise 6-speed Enduro transmission, with solid shift engagement thanks to a special low-friction coating on the shift forks. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents mud or dirt build-up in the joint for trouble-free rides. For 2018, the transmission shaft gets a new bearing that has a bigger overlap in the cases. This means reliability even under extremely hard conditions.
- E-Starter: The KTM 350 EXC-F is fitted with a unique E-starter as standard, which is a clear advantage when it comes to crunch time in the heat of battle. A strong starter motor made by Mitsuba will fire time and time again at the push of a button. Even under extreme conditions, thanks to its more heat resistant O-ring.
- Frame: The high-tech, lightweight chrome-moly steel frame has a knack for easy handling, outlandish rideability, precise cornering and excellent stability. You can also count on high torsional rigidity and low longitudinal stiffness. This results in better absorption of the energy created from the front and rear suspension, sucking up jumps and bumps. In short: more comfort and less rider fatigue. Laterally attached, lightweight aluminum engine head stays (the connection between cylinder head and frame) contribute to precise cornering and a reduced vibration level. The engineers could pull off all that, while keeping their frame 2.2 pounds lighter than that of the lightest competitor on the market. In addition, it is easier to maintain, easier to work on and supplies more space for the tank and other components. The bike also features an extra-light subframe made of strong and lightweight aluminum, which tiptoes the scales at less than 2 pounds.
- Brakes: You can't brake any harder, better, faster or stronger. High-tech Brembo calipers are combined with lightweight Wave brake discs. The steel-flex front brake hose has efficient protection and there's an integrated channel for the speedometer cable. First you outrun them, then you outbrake them.
- Fuel tank: The lightweight polyethylene tank has a capacity of 2.25 gallons liters. You will always be able to see how much fuel remains at a glance, thanks to the see-through plastic. By pushing the orange release button in the center of the fuel tank cap, the bayonet mechanism makes refueling quick and easy. It is fitted with an integrated fuel pump system and a fuel level sensor. Additionally, the fuel line features a 90° connector to the tank for better protection against damage.
- Airbox: The air filter box design offers maximum protection of the air filter against soiling, while ensuring maximum airflow in a quiet way. The large Twin Air filter is mounted in a stiff cage, which at the same time holds the system in place. This design is so simple; you can pop a fresh one in with a face full of mud - without tools and in seconds.
- The latest technology, reduced to the minimum: READY TO RACE
- Battery & wiring harness: A strong lithium ion battery breathes life into the engine and contributes to low vehicle weight. The lightweight battery and wiring harness are centralized in a compartment above the air filter box, allowing the mechanic to remove the subframe without moving the electronics. A happy mechanic is a good mechanic.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 349.7 cm³
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- Engine Type
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke
- 349.7 cm³
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 mm x 57.5 mm
- Fuel System
- Keihin EMS
- Final Drive
- Chain: X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4 in.
- Rear Suspension
- WP Xplor PDS shock absorber
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake