2019 Ducati XDiavel
Beverly Hills Motorcycles
Matte Liquid Concrete Grey
Cruiser culture, Italian beauty
- Low speed excitement: Ducati enters the Cruiser world and does so in its very own way, representing the best of both worlds. The Ducati world: thrilling performance, sporty power, advanced electronics. The cruiser world: long, low, forward positioned footpegs, powerful torque even at low speeds, no compromise in terms of materals and finishes. The XDiavel is now available in the new color Matt Liquid Concrete Grey.
- Unmistakable style: A new colour for the XDiavel: Matte Liquid Concrete Grey, a tone that perfectly matches the "total black" of the mechanics. A new dark brown seat completes the sophisticated, sporty colour scheme.
- Are you ready to change position?: A wide handlebar and footpegs that are further forward. The road runs below the wheels, accompanied by a sense of control and comfort typical of a cruiser. But when it is time to face the corners, XDiavel will astound you. XDiavel is a cruiser, with a level of performance and technical content that allow for riding versatility and unique experiences
- Tailor made: When the designers and engineers started to work on the XDiavel, they started from a basic concept: a relaxed riding position, like a real cruiser, with a low seat and forward footpegs. But that was not all: the ergonomics had to be modular, so as to allow the rider to meld into the bike, like a tailored suit.
- Enjoy the road, with confidence: When designing each bike, Ducati constantly aims to ensure maximum reliability and to reduce maintenance costs. A commitment that has made it possible to lengthen the times between Desmo Service scheduled maintenance checkups (during which valve clearance is checked and adjusted as needed) to 30,000 km for the Testastretta DVT 1262 engine of the XDiavel S. Even the simplest checkups like the Oil Service have reached 15,000 km or 12 months. A considerable range for high performance engines, which confirms the high quality standards adopted in the choice of materials and research and development processes.
- Engine is the king: Beautiful, powerful, sophisticated. The XDiavel has the latest evolutionary step of the testastretta engine: the Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262.
- The bike by numbers: 5.000, 147, 40. Three numbers that summarise the XDiavel concept. 5000 the number of RPM at which the engine delivers maximum torque, 147 the ergonomic configurations for the rider, 40 the degrees of the angle at maximum lean.
- XDiavel: The standard equipment of the XDiavel includes: Riding modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch cornering ABS + DTC), DPL (Ducati Power Launch), RbW, Cruise control, Hands-free, Full-led lighting, Backlit handlebar switches, new dark brown seat.
- Engine: Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark, Liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1262 cc
- Bore for Stroke: 106 x 71.5 [mm] (4.17 x 2.81 [in])
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Power: 152 hp (112 kW) @ 9500 rpm
- Torque: 93 lb-ft (126 Nm) @ 5,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Bosch fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, Øeq 56 oval throttle bodies
- Exhaust: Stainless steel exhaust and muffler with dual oval exits, Catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speeds
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=27/20 4=24/22 5=23/24 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Belt, Front sprocket Z28, Rear sprocket Z80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Adjustable Ø 50 mm (Ø 1,97 in) usd fork
- Front Wheel: Light alloy, Cast, 3.5 in.x17 in.
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Single shock absorber, Adjustable preload and rebound, Remote reservoir, Single sided swingarm, Cast/trellis frame
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy, Cast, 8.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm/110 mm (4.72 in./4.33 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x 320 mm (12.60 in.) semifloating discs, Radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4-32 callipers and radial master cylinder, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brake: 265 mm (10.43 in.) disc, 2-piston floating calliper, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: 3.5 in. TFT colour display and dedicated warning light display
Dimensions and Weights
- Dry Weight: 220 kg (485 lb.)
- Wet Weight (KERB): 247 kg (545 lb.)
- Seat Height: 755 mm (29.72 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1615 mm (63.58 in.)
- Rake: 30 deg.
- Trail: 130 mm (5.12 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 18 L (4.75 US gal.)
- Number of Seat: Dual seat
- Safety Equipment: Bosch cornering ABS, Ducati Traction control (DTC), Riding Modes
- Standard Equipment: DPL (Ducati Power Launch), RbW, Cruise control, Hands-free, Full-LED lighting*, Backlit handlebar switches
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Mainteinance Service Intervals: 9,000m/12 Months
- Valve Clearance Check (Desmoservice): 30.000km (18,000m)
Emissions and Consumption
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 124 g/km
- Consumption: 5.3 l/100 km
- Note: Only for countries where Euro 4 standard applies.
NOTES:Notes on power/torque: The power/torque values indicated are measured using an engine dynamometer according to homologation regulation and they correspond to the homologated data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document.
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta DVT (Desmodromic Variable Timing), L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, Dual spark
- 1262 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.17 x 2.81 in. (106 x 71.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Bosch fuel injection system, Full ride-by-wire system, Øeq 56 oval throttle bodies
- 6 speeds
- Final Drive
- Belt, Front sprocket Z28, Rear sprocket Z80
- Front Suspension
- Adjustable Ø 50 mm (Ø 1.97 in.) usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock absorber, Adjustable preload and rebound, Remote reservoir, Single sided swingarm, Cast/trellis frame
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm (12.60 in.) semifloating discs, Radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4-32 callipers and radial master cylinder, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 265 mm (10.43 in.) disc, 2-piston floating calliper, Bosch cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- 63.58 in. (1615 mm)
- Seat Height
- 29.72 in. (755 mm)
- 30 deg.
- 5.12 in. (130 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.75 US gal. (18 L)
- Dry Weight
- 485 lb. (220 kg)
- Matt Liquid Concrete Grey
- 24 months unlimited mileage