2019 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
Making its way out of the roughest roads of California and New Mexico, the new Scrambler Desert Sled is designed for those who love the unconventional streets and the less traveled paths.
This essential and yet grand version of Scrambler offers a unique mix of off-road spirit and lifestyle values.
Cool New Features
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL. LED turn indicators.
- New Red Frame: Reinforced for offroad use.
- Offroad setting: Front light with homologated grid. High front mudguard. Extended rear fender. High plate holder. Variable cross-section handlebar. Adjustable Kayaba Suspensions with 46mm fork and 200mm excursion.
- Improved Security: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Power: 73 hp (54 kW) 8250 rpm/min
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: 46mm fully adjustable usd forks
- Front wheel travel: 200 mm (7.9 in.)
- Front wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 3.00 in. x 19 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 120/70 R19
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rear wheel travel: 200 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 4.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 170/60 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1,505 mm (59.3 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 193 kg (425.5 lb.)
- Seat height: 860 mm (33.9 in.)
- DESERT SLED equipment: Aluminium handlebar with cross-strut, front stem protectors, seat with specific design, high front mudguard, long rear mudguard and high plate support
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 803 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Front Suspension
- 46mm fully adjustable usd forks
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable. Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 120/70 R19
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli SCORPION™ RALLY STR 170/60 R17
- 59.3 in. (1,505 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.9 in. (860 mm)
- 24 deg.
- 4.4 in. (112 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.57 US gal. (13.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 425.5 lb. (193 kg)
- White Mirage