2019 Ducati Scrambler Café Racer
Rebellion, freedom and style. The Café Racer culture, one of the most influential movements in the history of motorcycling, blends with the Scrambler soul in the new, unedited, Scrambler Café Racer. And with the new "Silver Ice Matt" colour the Land of Joy is ready for another revolution.
Cool New Features
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and DRL. LED turn indicators.
- Brand New Graphics: Inspired by the 125 GP Desmo.
- New Classic Spoked 17'' Wheels: With Pirelli DIABLO™ ROSSO III tyres, 120/70 ZR 17 on the front and 180/55 ZR 17 on the rear.
- Aluminium Handlebar: With 60's racing-style bar-end mirrors.
- New selected gear indicator and fuel level. New handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever.
- Improved Safety: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Power: 73 hp (54 kW) 8250 rpm/min
- Torque: 49 lb-ft (67 Nm) @ 5750 rpm
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Rear wheel: Spoked aluminum wheel 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 1.436 mm (56.5 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 180 kg (396.8 lb.)
- Seat height: 805 mm (31.7 in.)
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 803 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Front Suspension
- Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - 120/70 R17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - 180/55 R17
- 56.5 in. (1,436 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in. (805 mm)
- 21.8 deg.
- 3.7 in. (93.9 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.57 US gal. (13.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 396.8 lb. (180 kg)
- Silver Ice Matt