2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 SP
Aggressive look, sporty and fearless character: the new Hypermotard 950 SP goes back to the roots of competition motard style without sacrificing the sporty essence. Wide handlebar, narrow sides, low weight for greater agility when changing directions and a 114 HP Testastretta 11° engine, the new Hypermotard 950 SP offers unlimited excitement and fun.
- Ducati Testastretta 11°: The Hypermotard 950 family is equipped with a revised version of the 937 cu cm twin-cylinder Ducati Testastretta 11°. The twin-cylinder engine has been radically revised (and lightened by 1.5 kg). It outputs 4 more horsepower than its predecessor, achieving 114 hp at 9,000 rpm and a flat torque curve peaking at 9.8 kgm at 7,250 rpm.
- Standard Equipment: Power Modes, Day Time Running Light (DRL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down, Marchesini forged wheels, Tapered aluminum handlebars, Removable passenger footpegs, USB power socket, Carbon fibre components: front mudguard, timing belt covers.
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS , Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO.
- Type: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled, magnesium head covers.
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Power: 84 kW (114 hp) @ 9.000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control.
- Front suspension: Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Front/Rear wheel: Marchesini forged light alloy
- Rear tyre: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 185 mm (7.3 in.) - 175 mm (6.9 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Instrumentation: Full-TFT color display
- Seat height: 890 mm (35.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1498 mm (59.0 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.5 L (3.8 US gal.)
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic
- 937 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Front Suspension
- Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP v3, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- 59.0 in. (1498 mm)
- Seat Height
- 35.0 in. (890 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 4.1 in. (104 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.8 US gal. (14.5 L)
- SP Livery