2019 Ducati Diavel 1260
Powerful. Muscular, but also agile and effective between the curves for maximum riding enjoyment. The new Diavel 1260 combines the performance of a maxi-naked with the ergonomics of a muscle cruiser. Its design reinterprets the Diavel style with a contemporary look and perfectly integrates the 159 HP Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, the beating heart of this new Diavel 1260.
- The engine is the king: The new Diavel is built around the Testastretta DVT 1262 engine, a beacon of power, beauty, and sophistication. Its 152 hp translate to unbelievable acceleration and pick-up, while the flat and consistent torque curve low rpm allows steady and easy to handle delivery. The Ride by Wire (RbW) control matched with three Riding Modes and three Power Modes allows personalized engine responsiveness. A true beauty, as far as mechanics and design go, and a real game-changer on the road.
- The care devoted to ergonomics is complemented by the perfect combination of a higher handlebar, a lower seat and central footpegs, with a comfortable and versatile riding position.
- Standard Equipment: Riding Mode, ABS Cornering Evo Bosch, DTC Evo, DWC Evo, Cruise control, DPL Evo, Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT colour display, Full LED lighting system, Self cancelling turn indicators.
- Safety Equipment: Ducati Safety Pack: Bosch Cornering ABS Evo, Ducati Traction Control Evo DTC. Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Wheelie Control Evo (DWC).
- Standard Equipment: Cruise control, Ducati Power Launch Evo (DPL), Hands-Free, Backlit handlebar switches, 3.5" TFT colour display, Full LED lighting system, Self cancelling turn indicators.
- Ready for: Ducati Quick Shift up/down Evo (DQS), Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), Antitheft system.
- Type: Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder, Dual Spark, Liquid cooled, Desmodromic Variable Timing
- Displacement: 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in)
- Power: 117 kW (159 hp) @ 9,500 rpm* (*116 kW (157 hp) @ 9,250 rpm for US/Canada/Mexico version)
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Final Drive: Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front Suspension: Ø 50 mm adjustable usd fork
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock, preload and rebound adjustable, Aluminium casted single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy casted 8.0"x17"
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm / 130 mm (4.7 in. / 5.1 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4.32 callipers, PR18/19 radial master cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Instrumentation: 3.5" TFT colour display and dedicated warning light display
- Dry Weight: 218 kg (481 lb.)
- Seat Height: 780 mm (30.7 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 L (4.5 US gal.)** ** 16 L (4.2 US gal.) for US/Canada/Mexico version
- Warranty: 24 months, Unlimited mileage
- Engine Type
- Ducati Testastretta DVT 1262, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valves per cylinder
- 1,262 cc (77.0 cu in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 106 x 71.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 13.0 : 1
- Fuel System
- Bosch electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 56 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system.
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Front Suspension
- Ø 50 mm adjustable usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Monoshock, preload and rebound adjustable, Aluminium casted single-sided swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø 320 mm semi-floating discs, Radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M4.32 callipers, PR18/19 radial master cylinder, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Rear Brakes
- Ø 265 mm disc, 2-piston Brembo floating calliper, Bosch Cornering ABS Evo
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Seat Height
- 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- 27 deg.
- 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 US gal. (16 L)
- Dry Weight
- 481 lb. (218 kg)
- Sandstone Grey