2018 KTM 350 XC-F
Rebate: Save $2,700.00 now until 9/30/2019
Beverly Hills Motorcycles
- Handlebar map switch that also activates traction control and launch control for enhanced traction for the start, middle and end of the race
- Handlebar clamps feature a separated lower clamp and bridge-type upper clamp for more torsional stiffness
- A lightweight chromoly steel frame provides high torsional rigidity with less longitudinal stiffness resulting in excellent handling and energy absorption
- KTM’s “No Dirt” footpeg design keeps the pegs pivot from becoming clogged, ensuring the footpeg is always in the correct position.
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs, Giant rims and Dunlop GEOMAX AT81 tires
- Airbox and filter design provides maximum performance with fast “no tools” air filter changes
- “No Dirt” shift lever prevents dirt from fouling the lever joint to ensure proper shifting in any condition
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
- Compression Ratio: 14.0:1
- Starter/Battery: Electric Starter / 12V, 3Ah
- Transmission: 6 Gears, Semi-close
- Fuel System: Keihin EFI, 44mm Throttle Body
- Lubrication: Pressure lubrication with 2 oil pumps
- Cooling: Liquid Cooling
- Clutch: Wet Multi-Disc CSS-Clutch, Brembo Hydraulics
- Front Suspension: WP Suspension AER 48 USD Ø 48mm
- Rear Suspension: WP Monoshock 5018 BAVP DCC with Linkage
- Suspension Travel Front/Rear: 310 mm / 12.2 in.; 300 mm / 11.81 in.
- Front/Rear Brakes: Disc Brake 260 mm / 10.24 in.; 220 mm / 8.66 in.
- Front/Rear Rims: 1.60x 21 / 2.15 x 18 Giant
- Front/Rear Tires: 80/100-21 in. / 110/100-18 in. Dunlop AT81
- Wheelbase: 1,485mm ± 10 mm / 58.5 ± 0.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 370mm / 14.6 in.
- Seat Height: 992 mm / 37.8 in.
- Tank Capacity, Approx: 8.5 L / 2.25 gal.
- Weight (without fuel), Approx: 100.2 kg / 220.9 lb.
- Engine Type
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
- 349.7 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88.0 x 57.5 mm
- Fuel System
- Keihin EFI, 44mm Throttle Body
- Keihin EMS
- Front Suspension
- WP Suspension AER 48 USD Ø 48mm
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Suspension
- WP Monoshock 5018 BAVP DCC with Linkage
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Dry Weight
- 220.9 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.25 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 14.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 37.8 in.
- 6 Gears, Semi-close
- Final Drive
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4 in.